AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Whatever

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Most of this has been answered  here already and I guess I have screwed myself. That said, I received a notification from Google Ad-Words that a payment will be going out of the bank account I originally set up for ad-words. That account does not now have the funds (I have relocated. I forgot to change adwords billing information to new address and a new bank account). I set up  a new bank account on ad-words today. But that will take 3 days to process and get approved and the payment is due to pay in 1 to 7 days from today. I do not care about account suspension but I do care about a NSF charge from Google Adwords on a bank account I am trying to close out.  Can we do a telephone verification or some such. I have the money - wrong bank listed. Do you guys have a wire transfer account to which I can wire the funds while my bank gets set up? I do not use credit cards (on the wagon 12 years now) so that is not an option but I do use a debit card and that isi an option.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thomas C
September 2015

Re: Whatever

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Thomas,

Please contact AdWords Support as we do not have access to any accounts here and definitely not any billing information.

Sorry 

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’