AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

What's the problem with google-with all these billing suspensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I noticed the same happended to me as a lot of people have posted today.

I just opened my account spent a fews dollars...bam billing suspension....how is this possible I mean google had no problem taking my money I only spent a few dollars but stilll

Is there some sort of problem with google's billing system??? Furttermore I can't seem to reach anyone_ I know I'm only a little fish but still I was willing to spend a lot of money

So please if anybody can help??????

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What's the problem with google-with all these billing suspensions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

I do not see any "know issue" listed on this

Do your credit card details match those you provided for billing?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe, First of all as I can see yes the details do match-but if don't shouldn't google alarm me about that-so I can fix it?

also google has been charging me for money-so everything shoould be alright no?

Secondlly, what do you mean by "know issue" listed?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Oscar,

Few possibilities I could think of:

Make sure that you are not violating Double Serving Policy of the Adwords which states that one business can have only one account. So just make sure that you didn't create the second account when you already have one for the similar business.

Did you redeem any coupon and after that you got the suspension email?

Can you share the suspension reason on the forum here?

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again Oscar;

Hello;

Billing suspension is an issue that is difficult for us to assist with, since we do not have access to your account.

Have you tried calling Google customer service?

Known technical issues ("bugs") that have been verified by Google's engineers, and are being fixed, are listed under the resources tab, on the upper navigation bar

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj

Well I on;y have one account and as far as I know nobody else is advertising the site I am.

Secondlly- I have not used any coupons...

I really have no idea why I was suspeneded I just got a message saying google can't verify my billing info. is that a reason for a suspension?

maybe there is a mistake in google's system-google has been charging me so I guess nothing is wrong with my cc right?

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI moshe,
yes I have tried to contact google but everything is automated-I guess they forgot about the "little guy"
I can't contact by phone or by mail...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello again,

I think you can try sending an email to Adwords support. Although phone call won't be possible, but I think you should be able to use email as channel to contact Adwords support guys. Try this link and then select "Email Us"  and see if that works for you or not.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks everybody for your help!

suddenly google decide to un-supend my account and it's back and running

I really don't understand what happened..but at least I'm back to work