AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

What is total cost for 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am simply looking for a billing total for the year 2016 for my taxes as Google AdWords is a business expense.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @emajes

One simple quick way maybe to set your date range from jan 1 2016 - 31 dec 2016 all campaigns and this should give you a total of how much the account spend during this period. 

The date range can be found on the calendar on the right hand side of the user interface

All the best

James

Re: What is total cost for 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James, yes, I have done all of the reports including the one you mentioned but they break down each month and each month has several different costs such as; credits, debits, starting balance, and balances. I just need a total cost for the fiscal year 2016. I guess I could just add up all of my monthly bills manually, but there should be a simpler way to access the total.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @emajes

I see.

Perhaps export them as CSV and use excel for grouping this data? You could custom the dare range.

Top right, cog > billing >  export as csv > custom date range. 

This should be what you need?

James

Re: What is total cost for 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

Yes, that would probably work just fine using Excel. I just added up the "debits" for each month. It only takes a few seconds. I just thought there should be a "total" at the bottom of the page for annual tax purposes.

Thanks James for your prompt assistance.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

hey @emajes

You are most welcome

Next time i do a small focus with them on UI i will put this forward as a recommendation. 

Be sure to pop back up at anytime should you need assistance. Many on here will help or just @James Edw Goode me and it will notify me. 

All the best and good sales Smiley Happy

James