AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

What is the average cost per click?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was charged $3.45 per click. Doesn't that seem high? 60 clicks. 

Re: What is the average cost per click?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It completely depends on your industry, most have expensive keywords and cheaper longer-tale keywords, i have worked in industries with average CPC's of £0.30 and others with £5 average.. All i can really say is that, in all industries there are many highly profitable great keywords available for bidding, if what your doing now is not really working or costing too much, i would look at another approach.

I would also recommend waiting for 200-300 clicks minimum to see if your receiving a good conversion rate before pulling the plug, as long as your CPC and conversion rates ties into your targeted cost per acquisition 

Re: What is the average cost per click?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Highest and lowest cist per click gives me a medium, thanks. A massage business is a service, in a local area. That should be one factor. I was never informed to assign keywords to ad, perhaps Adwords did for me (probably not), second big factor, quality or effectiveness of content is third perhaps, as mine was unknowingly Christmas Gift Certificate in the spring (unauthorised extended ad), so would my cost have been below average?