AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

What amount I have to pay ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run two campaign daily budget of ₹20 . But after two day when I oped Adwords Home I found

Interactions 26,5525,  Impr. 166,074, Interaction rate 15.99% , Avg. Cost ₹1.40, Cost ₹37,174.82 .

Please let me know what amount I have to pay .Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SANZUU
December 2016

Re: What amount I have to pay ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @SANZUU

Welcome to Advertiser Community!

To your question, you have to pay the amount you have been billed for. Do a review of the account to be sure that your budget was only Rs20 per day, not the bid. 

If you feel that the cost is not justified based on your setups, contact AdWords phone support. They should be able to do a manual review of your account. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SANZUU
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @SANZUU

Welcome to Advertiser Community!

To your question, you have to pay the amount you have been billed for. Do a review of the account to be sure that your budget was only Rs20 per day, not the bid. 

If you feel that the cost is not justified based on your setups, contact AdWords phone support. They should be able to do a manual review of your account. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes! I just found Transaction History and showing Current Balance is 99.73 and Budget is  20.00/day but what is Cost ₹37,174.82

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @SANZUU

Check the 'Change History' for a few weeks to find if you changed the daily budget much recently. 

Also, as it's an account specific issue, the best would be to contact AdWords phone support. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Ratan-Jha,

I talked to Adwords phone support and they told that Cost ₹37,174.82 is "Served Cost"

(including Overdelivery) not the actual cost.

Thanks for your valuable reply.