AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Weird GDN Email

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone see an email like this before?

Screen Shot 2014-11-20 at 7.01.55 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt M
September 2015

Re: Weird GDN Email

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I asked Twitter and got a couple answers from people saying that this is the first time they have seen it as well. Probably a one time thing.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Matt,

I believe the email is referring to the Invalid Click Activity that your account witnessed and you were charged earlier for those clicks. 

• Each click on an AdWords ad is examined by the system, and Google has sophisticated systems to identify invalid clicks and impressions and remove them from your account data.
  • When Google determines that clicks are invalid, they try to automatically filter them from your reports and payments so that you're not charged for those clicks. If we find that invalid clicks have escaped automatic detection, you may be eligible to receive a credit for those clicks. These credits are called "invalid activity" adjustments.

For more read this article on the Help Center:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/42995?hl=en

Now, as they are flagged as Invalid Clicks, Google will credit your AdWords account with the amount that you lost due to that Invalid Click Activity.So please navigate to your Billing Transaction Page and you will find credit credited by name "invalid activity".

Hope this Helps!

- Prashanth Reniguntala.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I do not think that is it, is says "wrong landing page" in the message.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt M
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I asked Twitter and got a couple answers from people saying that this is the first time they have seen it as well. Probably a one time thing.