AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

We've identified suspicious behaviour in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

I am really feed up with the way that Google is suspending my account with no reason.

Yesterday my account got suspended and its mentioned in there that there is suspicious behaviour in Payment activity and just because of this my account got suspended.

You know I received the same email from Google end last month (17th May 2016) and I send theme mail back by filling the form and the problem get resolved and in the email it clearly mentioned that we verified your Billing details and its all good.

Below mentioned the screenshot of email for your reference but yesterday again it got suspended which is very big and problem creating things for us. 

After checking the Billing details one time how you can suspend it again as I have not made any changes in my billing details.

mentioned that 

I already filled the form but i want to check and help me out, what are the other solution we can use in this case please.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We've identified suspicious behaviour in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords acco

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Neha,

If you have already filled out that form again then suspension will get revoked after reviewing the details by the support team(if there is no such issue).

I also request you kindly remove you CID from here, avoid sharing any personal/account related details here until and unless asked by the team of Experts.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: We've identified suspicious behaviour in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords acco

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

We already fill the form but as of now we only received Negative Response from Google.

I would again like to mention here that on date - 17 May 2016 I am facing the same issue but the problem is resolved on 18th May 2016 and by Google end it is clearly mentioned that they verified everything and all good in my account so i dont need to worry about this.

But Yesterday again Google send me email and mentioned Suspicious behaviour in Payment but there is nothing which is wrong.as I am using the same details which was used last month and last month details was all approved by Google London team.

I actually need to know the exact problem which leads to suspicious behaviour as there is nothing which is wrong in my account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I also removed the id

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Thanks for Editing.

You just compose an email to the adwords support, and explain the issue that why the account is getting suspended again and again for the same reason even if it has been re-reviewed by the support and the suspension has already been revoked after reviewing the account and still getting the suspension for the same reason even if i am using the same billing information and payment method.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please advise at which email id I need to send them email?????

Can you please help in sending email to them its urgent.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Go to the gear icon within your adwords account >> help >> email >> mention your issue there.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

I followed the step and hoping the problem will be resolved soon but you know I already received one email 2 hour back where they mentioned they will not do anything.

Google is now bad really, with no reason it creating problem for me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I am getting all negative response and its really not good as we are all following good policy.

Regards,
Neha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

As our account is suspended due to payment policy can we use other billing details or can we use same URL's

Regards,
Ashwaria