AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google cannot verify your billing infrmation - this is the main reason when you go to help desk . Many of emails been sent and calls to support team, But still no normal answer. This is so sad because you get suspension and no explanations and you are the owner of the credit card , account and etc,,,,,,,

1 Expert replyverified_user

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Danil

Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account here on the community. This is a peer to peer help forum and billing and suspension issues are intrinsically tied to private account info. 

Your best bet is to call or live chat AdWords support as they are the only ones that can help with these issues. 

Sorry I can't be of more assistance. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Danil, 

In addition to what Dave said, you should have received an email notice outlining the reason. It would be best for you to contact AdWords Support via this link: https://goo.gl/Jnwz3I

I hope you'll get this resolved soon.