AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

We're a non-profit sports club with a $75 Adwords voucher

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The voucher was a gift from our site hosting company, Wix.com. We don't have a club credit card but would like to use the voucher to possibly increase membership. Is there any way we can pay for Adwords with just the voucher?

Many thanks

Nick

Re: We're a non-profit sports club with a $75 Adwords voucher

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the AdWords community. The short answer is no you cannot only use the $75 and nothing more. There is a certain thresh hold you must meet in order for the $75 to come into effect. I believe it is $25. So you spend $25 of your own money then the $75 voucher goes into effect.

I may have a solution. You mentioned you are a non-profit. You should look into Google Grants - they may be able to help you get some AdWords advertising money - http://www.google.com/grants/

Best of luck with you AdWords account and non-profit. 

Stefan T. Martinez

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

Re: We're a non-profit sports club with a $75 Adwords voucher

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Stefan

Many thanks for the prompt reply. Looking at the terms for a Google Adwords Grant it appears that we would have to be registered as a charity in the UK to qualify. As we're a non-profit sports club and not a charity I suspect we don't qualify for a grant, nor can we use our "free" vouchers.

Cheers

Nick