AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

We have money in our account, but adwords says there is not, so no add are being shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a problem with the adword-system and payment at google currently?

And how long have this problem presisted, it seems to me it have been there since at least friday morning?

And do we need to do something ourselfs?

Further is there a place where we can get system-status without contacting google?

Br.

Søren

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We have money in our account, but adwords says there is not, so no add are being shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi We are the same In credit but ads not running

Re: We have money in our account, but adwords says there is not, so no add are being shown

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hello,

it could be that your account has been affected by a known bug. Please check the other threads on the same topic.

Engineers are aware of the issue and they are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

There is currently no workaround available however the engineers are working on resolving the issue.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let us know when your issue is resolved.

Cheers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hello,

can you please confirm that all is now working for you?

Thank you,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know about this user but mine is still not working.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Raleigh, please let me have your AdWords CID.

E

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It does seem to work :-(

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Thank you for letting us know. Have a great rest of the week end.

Cheers,

EF

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have the same issue... there's been no billing updates on the billing tab so my balance is unknown.