AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

WHERE IS MY PROMOTIONAL CODE?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i HAVE PAID FOR AN AD IN GOOGLE ADWORDS FOR MY SITE WWW.COLORYVIDAVINILOS.COM  HAVE MY BUSSINESS REGISTERED AND LINKED TO ADWORDS AND EVVERYTHING.  BUT IM NOT GETTING MY PROMOTIONAL CODE TO ADD MONEY TO THE AD. aM I BEEING TAKEN BY A FOOL BY GOOGLE ADS AND NOT GETTING MY CODE? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user

WHERE IS MY PROMOTIONAL CODE?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Color y Vida C,

Using all caps is a form of shouting. Please do not shout at me or anyone here. This is a peer-to-peer help community here to assist people in a friendly & professional manner. 

Now then, having your website linked and everything is a requirement for using AdWords, not for receiving a free promotional code. Who offered you a promotional code?

Do you understand that the AdWords system does not populate any codes for anyone? That is right, a promotional code must be manually added to a new AdWords account that meets the retirements for the promotional code offered. Where is your promotional code... and what are the terms listed on it?  

Kindly reply back with the terms your code states.

All the Best,

James