AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Voucher not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I set up a new account with a voucher. I added the mandatory amount into the account that the vouchers require in order to work. However, the amount I out into the account has now run out and the vouchers has not kicked in. Please advise.

Regards,

Shaun

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shaunis1313
September 2015

Re: Voucher not working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shaun, and welcome to the forum.  Have you actually passed the required amount?  If, for example, the required spend is $25, the voucher will only become active once you've spent $25, not $24.99 or anything less.

Can you see the voucher in your account?  Do you know it was successfully applied?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If you look under the billing tab you should see the voucher credit in the list.

and - as others mention is can take a few days to activate. In the meantime - if the campaigns are important to you - top up the funds - the voucher WILL kick in!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shaun, and welcome to the forum.  Have you actually passed the required amount?  If, for example, the required spend is $25, the voucher will only become active once you've spent $25, not $24.99 or anything less.

Can you see the voucher in your account?  Do you know it was successfully applied?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Shaunis1313

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

It can take up to five working days for the promotional credit to show on your account. Please see the links below for further informaiton about how promotional credits work-

Using promo codes

Fix a promo code issue

I hope this helps :-)

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your reply.

Ah I see. The amount has not yet passed the full required amount yet. As far as I know it was successfully applied. Where would I be able to see the voucher in the account?

Regards,

Shaun

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If you look under the billing tab you should see the voucher credit in the list.

and - as others mention is can take a few days to activate. In the meantime - if the campaigns are important to you - top up the funds - the voucher WILL kick in!