AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Voucher not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I set up a new account with a voucher. I added the mandatory amount into the account that the vouchers require in order to work. However, the amount I out into the account has now run out and the vouchers has not kicked in. Please advise.

Regards,

Shaun

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shaunis1313
September 2015

Re: Voucher not working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shaun, and welcome to the forum.  Have you actually passed the required amount?  If, for example, the required spend is $25, the voucher will only become active once you've spent $25, not $24.99 or anything less.

Can you see the voucher in your account?  Do you know it was successfully applied?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If you look under the billing tab you should see the voucher credit in the list.

and - as others mention is can take a few days to activate. In the meantime - if the campaigns are important to you - top up the funds - the voucher WILL kick in!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shaun, and welcome to the forum.  Have you actually passed the required amount?  If, for example, the required spend is $25, the voucher will only become active once you've spent $25, not $24.99 or anything less.

Can you see the voucher in your account?  Do you know it was successfully applied?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Shaunis1313

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

It can take up to five working days for the promotional credit to show on your account. Please see the links below for further informaiton about how promotional credits work-

Using promo codes

Fix a promo code issue

I hope this helps :-)

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your reply.

Ah I see. The amount has not yet passed the full required amount yet. As far as I know it was successfully applied. Where would I be able to see the voucher in the account?

Regards,

Shaun

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If you look under the billing tab you should see the voucher credit in the list.

and - as others mention is can take a few days to activate. In the meantime - if the campaigns are important to you - top up the funds - the voucher WILL kick in!