AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Video promotion budget question

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello... So i used adwords to promote youtube video budget was1$.Campaign started November 19 and today is Nov 20 and i got 29.76$ in Overdelivery credit for 6 clicks... What does it mean i must pay 29.76$ for 6 clicks ?    

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Levani D
September 2015

Re: Video promotion budget question

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Check again your budget settings.
Google could charge only 20% above the daily budget. (to compensate on days with low spending) ; But, You just started, so I guess, something with your budget setting is wrong.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There was a call on my phone, but i was thinking there was a joke... oh google called me ?
sorry for no answer... Well I picked up campaign budget is that answer of my question ?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Check again your budget settings.
Google could charge only 20% above the daily budget. (to compensate on days with low spending) ; But, You just started, so I guess, something with your budget setting is wrong.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There was a call on my phone, but i was thinking there was a joke... oh google called me ?
sorry for no answer... Well I picked up campaign budget is that answer of my question ?