AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

VIDEO CAMPAIGN PAYMENT PROCESS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

AFTER THE ESITMATED BUDGET IS GIVEN, DOES YOUTUBE CHARGE THE UPLOADER FARTHER TILL THE END OF GIVEN DURATION OR THE CAMPAIGN EXPIRES AFTER THE GIVEN BUDGET IS USED?? PLUS THE VIEW ARE CHARGED FROM THE BUDGET OR TO THE UPLOADER SEPERATELY??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: VIDEO CAMPAIGN PAYMENT PROCESS

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Idtidaa,

Thanks for your post. YouTube charges on a cost-per-view basis. This means that you will only be charged when someone watches your video.

The view is charged from the budget. Once the budget runs out your ad will stop showing and you won't be charged further. The uploader is not charged. 

Here is some additional information regarding cost-per-view. 

Hope that helps. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The current balance for my account is showing 47.86 and below is this text written
How you pay
Automatic payments
You'll be charged when your balance reaches 200.00 or 30 days after your last automatic payment, whichever comes first.
Can you please explain me on how this automatic payment works??

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

You're charged only after you've accrued advertising costs. You'll be billed either 30 days after your last payment, or whenever your ad costs reach your billing threshold (for you this is the $200.00), whichever comes first.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
When and how the current balance will be deducted from our account as it is
over 30 days already??
Do we have to clear the previous payments as the new campaigns which we are
trying to run are getting disapproved?