AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Unauthorized charge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cancelled my AdWords account. At that time I clicked "Cancel", I was informed that I had 60 days to pay my balance. Additionally, I received an email from Google Billing confirming my cancellation and letting me know that my card would be charged 4 weeks. However, Google charged my card 8 days after my cancellation. I wasn't prepared for the charges; hence, I have overdrawn charges on my debit card. Why Google doesn't honor what was said? If Google gives me 60 days (or 4 weeks), then give me 60 days (or 4 weeks). Or at least give me some kind of warning so that I get prepared. I am extremely unhappy!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unauthorized charge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Beatriz R;

To my recollection these confirmation emails say that the remaining balance will be charged within 30 days or at the end of the current billing cycle,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Unauthorized charge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No. The Google message said 60 days. The confirmation email said 4 weeks. Nothing was said about the end of the billing cycle. Maybe you received a confirmation email with that information you are referring to. Not me.