AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Unauthorized charge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I've never bought anything through google apps so they shouldn't have my credit card information but I have been charged by them several times. Some of the charges appear to be coming from SIngapore. It's best to contact the merchant first to dispute these charges but I can't figure out who to contact. How do I stope these charges???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unauthorized charge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi McKenzie
The charges on your card could relate to a few things actually,

Are you certain that you've never paid for an Android app in the play store, that you don't use gmail or google apps for business or that you've never registered a domain with Google?

You never posted the exact charge code, I can't really tell.
However, if you're certain that you've never given your credit card to google for anything, you should contact your bank to cancel your card.

If you're NOT sure, you will probably be best off contacting Google Apps support. If you go here https://support.google.com/a/answer/1224185?hl=en# and click the "Contact Us" link in the top menu, you should find a few different ways to reach billing there.

Hope that helps