AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Unauthorized automatic monthly Adwords billing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having some difficulty resolving this. I initially created an Apps account and registered a domain through Google in 2014, but let the registration lapse and canceled everything afterwards and eventually deleted the account. However, at the start of 2015, I started getting billed $5/month for Adwords even though I never applied for the service, and all support pathways to try to cancel this payment have told me to go into the account to cancel this billing. Obviously this would be impossible because the account has been deleted. I have been constantly disputing this payment with my credit card company (because this payment is on auto billing) to get my money back. 

How do I go about getting this unauthorized automatic billing canceled if my account no longer exists?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unauthorized automatic monthly Adwords billing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Joseph,

Looks like you're referring to automatic charges from Google Apps. I'd suggest posting your query on the Google Apps forum to get an appropriate resolution.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar