AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to make payment on Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I started using adwords few days before and my payment is pending since it exceeded 30$ (Approximately 3000 PKR in my local currency). Whenever I make payment, I get an error saying "Payment Unsuccessful". When I contacted my bank, they told me that google is trying to charge my Debit Card without providing CVV code thats why bank is denying transaction. When I refresh payment info in billing section (including CVV), I am charged 70 PKR (0.7$) everytime for nothing. Can someone please guide me about this issue? How can google charge my Debit Card providing CVV so my bank doesn't deny transaction.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to make payment on Google Adwords

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Norman,

If your AdWords account already has your CVV code on file in the Billing section of your account, then it sounds like this may be an issue like your bank said with your bank receiving that request correctly. I would recommend taking a look at this similar question posted on the Community for more context. If after calling your bank, they still are not able to process the payment, I would recommend contacting your local AdWords Team. I don't have access to your account from this public forum, but you can get in touch with our support team and they will be able to assist you.

Cassie