AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to generate bank transfer request on Google AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

In the past two weeks or so I have been unable to generate bank transfer requests on Google AdWords. I get an error "An error has occurred". Screen-shot of error below.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Martin-BA
September 2015

Re: Unable to generate bank transfer request on Google AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Martin-BA,

It seems that there might be some technical glitch around due to which the bank transfer is failing as per your screenshot. 

Just before you contact Adwords, I will suggest you some of the basic diagnosis...

Try clearing the cookies, cache of your browser and then relogin again into Adwords and see if you can make the money transfer or not.

Try using a different browser (preferably Chrome) and see if the same error occurs or not.

If possible, try using a different computer to make the transaction.

If nothing works, then best would be to contact Adwords support by following this link.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Martin-BA
September 2015

Re: Unable to generate bank transfer request on Google AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Martin-BA,

It seems that there might be some technical glitch around due to which the bank transfer is failing as per your screenshot. 

Just before you contact Adwords, I will suggest you some of the basic diagnosis...

Try clearing the cookies, cache of your browser and then relogin again into Adwords and see if you can make the money transfer or not.

Try using a different browser (preferably Chrome) and see if the same error occurs or not.

If possible, try using a different computer to make the transaction.

If nothing works, then best would be to contact Adwords support by following this link.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj