AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to find the Link to enter billing information in API Center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

We have created an MCC and requested the Developer token from Adwords API center, but forgot to enter the billing information. Now we are unable to use the developer token for test account. We are getting an error saying "INCOMPLETE_SIGNUP" when we try to use the token for test account. We found the reason that BILLING information is mandatory to enter before we use this test developer token. Can somebody assist us that how can we enter the billing information in MCC when my developer token request is with status as Pending Approval.

Can you please provide the link or help to enter the billing information?

Regards,

Sreekanth.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to find the Link to enter billing information in API Center

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you try adding the billing details using this help center reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?rd=2

For API related queries, I would encourage you to re-post this over dedicated AdWords API forum. This is the link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-api

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the reply, i am unable to find the Billing preferences in the settings. I have missed to enter the Billing information and also to agree the API terms and conditions. Hence i am unable to use the developer token generated for test accounts. I need the help from token review team to enable the link to accept the terms and conditions for API usage. Can you please let me know how can i contact them?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello,

Did you try posting this over AdWords API forum, the link I gave above?

Pankaj