AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to add my payoneer card in to billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi all

try to add my Payoneer card in adword billing section but stuck on unknown reason and can't able to add my card but in my Payoneer account adword deduct 61 cents and still that amount shows as pending authentication kindly guide me what I have to do i really need to add my Payoneer card as soon as possible EVEN I TALK TO PAYONEER SUPPORT AND THEY SAYS EVERYTHING OK FROM OUR END AND I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IN MY PAYONEER ACCOUNT

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unable to add my payoneer card in to billing information

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Azam Q,

The question is rather associated with taxation, the IRS and international payments. Google itself is a subject to US law and has to comply with regulations.

You are advised to try another card because as far as I know you will not be able to use the current one. I am not an expert on international taxation, however, my best guess is that the issue is associated with widespread rumors that that particular financial institution has a background in Belize (a country bordering Mexico) that is considered a tax heaven by many. 

Best,

Lakatos