AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to add my debit card to billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been unable to add my debit card to billing information. Every time I try to add, the verification charge takes place as shown by my card statements. So far 4.00 GBP charged but still not able.

Re: Unable to add my debit card to billing information

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lawrence,

Payment settings and forms of payment will vary from one country to another. I would recommend you to visit, the following page https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder .  Select your Payment Currency and Billing address Location.

Presuming you are from UK and using GBP as the currency, as far as Debit Card is concerned, only Visa or MasterCard can only be accepted at this stage. Kindly pay a visit to the mentioned URL to get a clear idea

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Shafi for the reply.
I am using a Visa card and I normally use for online transactions. Everytime I am adding my card, the verification charge occurs but again am alerted that there was a problem adding the card.
I hope you do understand me. I have used 2 different cards. All are going through and I always use them for international purchases including loading Google wallet.
So my cards are quite in order.
I have said that already a total of 8 transactions have happened and I have been deducted 8.00 GBP i.e 1.00 GBP times 8 for the trails of adding a card. All these amounts being remitted to GOOGLE LTD ADWORDS 303-245-0086 IE as shown on my cards statement. So where would this amount be going to?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lawrence k
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Lawrence,

It sounds that you might want to get someone from Adwords directly on the phone (or email) to look into that specific issue for you. The Adwords support number for the UK is 0800 169 0409 and they operate Monday-Friday 9 AM to 6 PM GMT.