AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to pay overdue bill, make a payment button for actually paying is not highlighted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have an overdue bill that I am trying to pay but unable to, whenever I click the Make a Payment button in the dashboard to select my credit card and the amount to pay, I do that but then the make a payment button to actually pay is not clickable. See image. It is also worth mentioning that I have a US payments profile for Google and I am using a prepaid reloadable Visa with the Visa logo on it. I do not know if that is a problem or not.jwRl9Kv

1 Expert replyverified_user

MAKE A PAYMENT OPTION is not working.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the exact same issue, only thing is my credit card is a reloadable prepaid Visa (I think it is either Electron or normal, I do not think it will matter) with the Visa logo on it, so it should work

MAKE A PAYMENT OPTION is not working.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh, forgot to mention, my account is a US account. I have an overdue bill that I need to pay. So, I was wondering if I delete my current account, remake my account with the country I am in, will that overdue bill go over to my account so I can try and pay it there?

Trying to pay overdue bill, make a payment button for actually paying is not highlighted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I really do not think the prepaid visa is the problem, if it was, I do not think it would have been added and would have errored when I tried to add it

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi,

Have you tried logging out of your account and then logging back in and then clicking on the Visa payment source and then clicking on the amount due? Doing this should activate the Make a Payment button.

Please let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nope, did not work. I tried clearing cookies, I tried signing out and in from the site, nothing solves it

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @_Pythonix_,

The only thing you can do is contact AdWords Support so they can access your account with you and dig in. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). No one here as access to accounts, so we can not offer anything else.

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Except, my account is suspended for being unable to pay, so they do not answer my calls

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @_Pythonix_,

Accounts are not suspended for non-payment... they are simply paused. The suspension happened from some other action. Also, if you create another account it will be suspended and the situation gets more complex. AdWords is known to suspend a person for life for such actions. It very well could be your payment source is the reason for suspension. Prepaid credit cards are generally not accepted. 

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. AdWords will not allow us to supersede their actions as they have the final word. 

When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send an email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

Further, I would try one more time to make a payment... click 2-3 times on credit card and click 2-3 times on the check mark/amount due and see if the pay button does not enable itself.  

All the Best,

James