AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Transfer billing account from existing one to a new google adwords account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

I have an existing google adwords account and would like to transfer our billing information to our new managers adwords account. 

How can I do this?

Do I pause all the existing campaigns from the existing account and just add billing information on new account?

Many thanks, 

Christina

1 Expert replyverified_user

Transfer billing account from existing one to a new google adwords account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @David M,

The AdWords Manager Account is used to manage multiple, individual AdWords accounts, all with unique billing info, campaigns, ads, ad groups, keywords, settings, etc.. 

So, you simply open the AdWords Manager Account, click on the Red Box: + Account... and then pick link existing accounts and the system will guide you from there. Once the single AdWords account is added to your new AdWords Manager Account, it will be listed in its own container. You can then manage it like you did before, with all settings and features intact. Think of the AdWords Manager Account like a email client program where you mange many different email accounts, but with one interface and login.  

Please let use know how this goes and if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

James