AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

To resume serving ads, please verify your form of payment.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello we have already make payment on adword..please resume serving ads

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: To resume serving ads, please verify your form of payment.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Mohd k,

Credit card payments are updated almost instantly, while net banking could take up to 48 hours. You can get in touch with the support team (on 1800 258 2554) if there's delay beyond that. More info here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/23754334

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your ads aren't running- To resume serving ads, please verify your payment method.

Hi,

I have had this warning message for over 12 hours now, and I have already submitted my payment information. Does anybody have any advice on how to get my ads back up and running and verify my form of payment?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you