AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Threshold reached but not been charged?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone can help me,

I have reached my threshold of £50 (costs equal £82.62) but this has not been reflected in my account balance (which stands at only £0.50) 

Should the account not have been automatically debited of the £82.62 or atlteast moved to my account balance? Or does this take time to move/be debited from my account?

I am confused as my costs equal £82.62 but I can not see that this has been debited or moved to the account balance. Is there something that I am missing?

I have spoken with Google over the phone who confirmed this will move 'in time' to my account balance but they were not very clear.

Any answers would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jamie

Edit - Please see pictures below showing the cost and the account balances....

adw2.jpg

adw1.jpg

Re: Threshold reached but not been charged?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

If you accrue less than 50$ in costs within 30 days, you’ll be charged after 30 days, and your threshold will stay at $50 in the next billing cycle.

If you accrue $50 or more in costs within the 30-day billing cycle, you’ll be charged immediately and your threshold will increase to the next threshold amount $200.

Have your reached your threshold in less or more than 30 days?

"Sorry, I can't see images in this forum, so i don't know what'are in it?"

Re: Threshold reached but not been charged?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply,

I have reached and exceeded my threshold (£50 threshold - £82.62 costs accrued) but have not been charged this amount as there is only £0.50 charge showing on my account balance to date...?