AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

This billing account is no longer in use. See details about remaining invoices

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the error at the top of my account, and I'm stuck

"

This billing account is no longer in use.
See details about remaining invoices, charges or refunds, if applicable.
"

, is there any way to delete this account and recreate it, or take it out of this error state?  I cancelled my account thinking I could just create a new one, or re-enable the old one, but I've been unable to get it out of this cancelled state for days.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: This billing account is no longer in use. See details about remaining invoices

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi vmlinux

You should always be able to reactivate a cancelled account - so you thought right.

Have you tried following these steps as proposed here ?

/Jonas

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: This billing account is no longer in use. See details about remaining invoices

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi vmlinux,

Once you cancel your Adwords account, it takes some minimum amount of time to process the full and final refund if any is there. As per Google notes, the processing time is 4 weeks.

And once you cancel your account, you can talk to Adwords support about creating a new account. There shouldn't be any issues as such once you get this into the notice of Adwords support team.

For more details, you can refer to this.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi vmlinux

You should always be able to reactivate a cancelled account - so you thought right.

Have you tried following these steps as proposed here ?

/Jonas

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi vmlinux,

Once you cancel your Adwords account, it takes some minimum amount of time to process the full and final refund if any is there. As per Google notes, the processing time is 4 weeks.

And once you cancel your account, you can talk to Adwords support about creating a new account. There shouldn't be any issues as such once you get this into the notice of Adwords support team.

For more details, you can refer to this.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, it's probably the amount of time then, I just cancelled a week ago.  I was going batty because that error doesn't show up with any answers or many mentions anywhere on the web.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you tried to enter your billing information or update it - should do the tricks in order to have it activated again.,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I've edited my billing information, I've also added a new credit card and deleted the old one.  I'll call support this morning at 11am cst and see if they can help.