AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

The man who preceded me at our organization was using Google ad words and I received a notice that

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the credit card he was using is no longer valid. Is there a way that I can see what ad words he was using to evaluate whether or not we want to continue or expand that list? Our URL is mappingcenter.org

Thanks for your help

Chris Cooper

Chris@mappingcenter.org

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The man who preceded me at our organization was using Google ad words and I received a notice th

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

The best would be to call your local Google customer service office, and to check with them.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: The man who preceded me at our organization was using Google ad words and I received a notice th

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

If you have one of the credit card bills, your account number will be on the bill. Once you have the account number, gaining access will be a little easier.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords