AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Switching from manual payments to consolidated billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

we have some accounts in our MCC. All of them were set to manual payments, because it was better for us to prepay and then just wait for the next date of payment to come. Well, they are too many now and we are switching to consolidated billing.

My question is- when we prepaid for one account and still have money not used- for example we have 200 dollars budget in, in the moment we switch, is this prepaid budget going to be lost?

I mean will it disappear? Or it will first be spend the first days after the change and then when the new costs start to accrue they will be covered by the consolidated invoicing?

Thanks and BR,

Anna

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Switching from manual payments to consolidated billing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
In consolidated billing you pay directly to Google within the time period (aka credit period) set between you and Google. It's your responsibility to charge the client and collect the charges need your fees from the client. You may charge the client upfront or allow a few days of credit.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’