AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Switching from Automatic payment to Manual payment

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to switch my payment option from automatic to manual because I want to manage my spending.

Can anyone please let me know the steps to change the payment option from automatic to manual?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Switching from manual payment to automatic payment

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Looks like it's available in your country, you should contact AdWords support team and make that request.

Diogo

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Can you clarify whether you want to switch from manual to automatic or from automatic to manual. I just got little confused reading the subject line and the description of your thread Smiley Happy

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Ashish,

In most countries Google AdWords no longer offer manual payments option, if your country is in that list, you'll have to stick with the automatic payments.

Diogo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I currently use automatic payment but now I want to switch back to manual payment. I am from India so can you please let me know how to change the payment option.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Looks like it's available in your country, you should contact AdWords support team and make that request.

Diogo