AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Switch Email Id for Google Online Marketing Challenge

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to change the email I have registered with Google for the Google Online Marketing Challenge? The one I have registered now is my school account and my school administration is not allowing me to access Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Google+, so I am unable to continue on with my project. I've contacted my school's IT department to possibly lift the ban, but so far I have heard nothing back.  Worst of all, my professor wanted me to start my ad campaign yesterday, so I have no time to waste.

My one concern is that my school account has already been credited the money for the project.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Switch Email Id for Google Online Marketing Challenge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Robert,

I would suggest contacting the Google Online Marketing Challenge representatives directly on this. More info can be found here:- https://www.google.com/onlinechallenge/discover/contact.html

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I've tried using the chat feature for immediate assistance, but I never hear anything back. I've also tried using their email feature. No reply either.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Robert,

Have you emailed onlinechallenge@google.com? That is their official email address. Let me know if you have.

Thanks,
McKelle