AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Switch Email Id for Google Online Marketing Challenge

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to change the email I have registered with Google for the Google Online Marketing Challenge? The one I have registered now is my school account and my school administration is not allowing me to access Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Google+, so I am unable to continue on with my project. I've contacted my school's IT department to possibly lift the ban, but so far I have heard nothing back.  Worst of all, my professor wanted me to start my ad campaign yesterday, so I have no time to waste.

My one concern is that my school account has already been credited the money for the project.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Switch Email Id for Google Online Marketing Challenge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Robert,

I would suggest contacting the Google Online Marketing Challenge representatives directly on this. More info can be found here:- https://www.google.com/onlinechallenge/discover/contact.html

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I've tried using the chat feature for immediate assistance, but I never hear anything back. I've also tried using their email feature. No reply either.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Robert,

Have you emailed onlinechallenge@google.com? That is their official email address. Let me know if you have.

Thanks,
McKelle