AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Svcsapps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I find a receipt for Svcsapps? From Billing ->Transaction history I can´t see "Svcsapps" charge in the Monthly invoice.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Svcsapps

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mari,
Svcapps is not AdWords. It's Google Apps.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mari,

Only on your credit card bank statement you will see such information about payments to Google AdWords Services ( short svcs) . Read more from here : How AdWords charges appear on your statement

"   Visa or MasterCard

If you've been charged by AdWords and you're using Visa or MasterCard to pay, you might see any of the following charges on your statement:

• GOOGLE*SVCS[10-digit AdWords Customer ID]  "

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Adrian,
Google*SVCS is AdWords, SVCSAPPS is Google Apps For Business, as the user stated in their question.

Mari, you can find the receipt for this if you go to the same report in your Google Apps account. Same page (Billing >> Transaction Details).

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Well it has nothing to do with the linked page about Google Wallet either , does it. AdWords can be considered a google app(plication).

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Yes, you are right, I removed the link. I posted the incorrect one.

But the billing code of SVCSAPPS is not AdWords. AdWords could be considered an application but it's unfair on the user to debate this here.

Nothing is black and white to you is it?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes you are right about the billing code , I thought the question had something to do with paying for an AdWords campaign with the purpose of promoting App Downloads but now it doesn't seem to be.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have not buy enything from Google apps store. I have charge from Svcsapps. I do not want to cancel my credit card. What can I do?

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This year old thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!