AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Suspicious activity behavior in the payment.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm Hafiz.

My account has been suspended due to suspicious activity behavior in the payment.

Maybe I have accidently enter a wrong debit card information.I want to change to bank transfer payment method, but the bank transfers option didn't appear. Can you help me solving my problem? I also have a Paypal account. Besides that, I only have a Debit card. I don't own a Credit card. Also I can do the Bank Transfers.

I will do anything to pay so my account is not under suspended again. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspicious activity behavior in the payment.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Hafiz, 

I have escalated your issue to our AdWords support team so that they can help you with getting more information on your suspension.

In the meantime, direct debit/bank transfer is not an option that is available to everyone. If you don't see this option it's probable that this option isn't available in your country. You should however, be able to change your card details or add a new card as a form of payment in your billing settings. Once you have added a new form of payment you will be able to remove the old, incorrect one. 

Please follow these steps to add a new card:

1. Sign in to your account at https://adwords.google.com
  2. Click the Billing tab
  3. Click Billing settings on the lefthand panel
  4. Click + Add new form of payment
  5. Enter your credit card details
  6. Click Save changes

Let us know if you have any more questions about this but our support team will be in touch soon to help you with getting details on your suspension so keep an eye on your inbox!

-Hannah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hannah,

Glad to see a warm response from you. Actually I've accidently entered the wrong information on my billing information. Just a slight mistake on the address. I have changed the right address and made my payment. Now my account is still under suspension. Can you please check whether I'm still violates your policies? I will do anything to make it right. Thanks.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Hafiz,

I'm glad to hear you got your credit card details sorted. Our AdWords Support team will be in touch soon about the suspension issue you're having.

Hannah

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hannah,

I've contacted Google from Malaysia. The operator said I haven't verify my billing information from my email. I have checked all my inbox and I haven't received anything regarding of the verification. Can you check my AdWords account?. Or maybe you can try to resend the verification email to my email address so I can verify my billing information through my email. Thanks.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Haifiz, 

This is a public forum. Therefore, please do not share personal information like your account ID and email address. Please edit your previous post through the cog at the top right and remove any personal information. 

Our support team have all the information you provided and are able to access your account to see what is happening. An update is on its way from them soon so please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Hannah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Hannah. You are very helpful. I'm so happy to get a response from the Google team. Thank you very much. Can't wait for the good news from you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hannah,
Can you please help me. Here is a link to my discussion. Would really appreciate your help. https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/site-was-suspended-due-to-suspicous-activity-please-...

Thanks,
Michelle