AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Suspension on billing issue

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

My new account got suspended on billing reasons. I have already posted this matter in this forum before but is yet to get any satisfed answer

Its kind of really frustating as Google support is really not helping me out here. All i am getting is the automated reply with no reasons at all. How can i find the solution if i dont know what the problem is. My billing profile has some irregularities.....thats the reason!..this is the new card i received few weeks ago and all i have done except google payment is shopping... some groceries etc. is that suppose to trigger suspension? or count as fraudelent transaction.

I tried calling as well but as soon as  i enter my 10 digits customer code some machine again gives the same blah blah! reply. can any living soul help me out here.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspension on billing issue

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Fransic,

I reached out to our support team regarding this issue since they are the best team to get your issue resolved. They should be contacting you shortly via email. Be on the lookout for that email and if you don't receive it check your spam folder. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shanea,

No one has come back to me since then. I am still waiting.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same thing: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/AdWords-Account-Money-STOLEN-from-me-Susp-acc-w-fake...

It's really frustrating, I agree. What's really suspicious is that they find your bank account "too suspicious" to provide you service or give you your money back, but "not suspicious enough" to charge you (for nothing) anyway.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hello Fransic,

I have followed up with our support team and it appears as if they sent you an email on Jan 10 and are awaiting your response. Please check your spam box for an email from adwords-support as the email could have gone there by mistake.

Please let us know if you need anything else.  

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shanea,
I have surfed through the internet and have found that google may also suspend you for reasons other than they what state in the account. What I mean to say is that google might have found some irregularities in my website deliciouscoupon.com. Can you do me a favor by reviewing this site to see if it complies with the google policies.
Thanks

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi Fransic,

You have to respond to the email that our support team sent you on Jan 10. The support team is the best team to get your issues resolved. 

If you haven't received that email be sure to check your spam box for a message from adwords-support. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I have just replied. Lets see what response comes from them.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I got the reply. the account remains suspended.