AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created an adwords account on April 05, 2013 till then my account has been suspended, and the reason given by the Google is (Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.) then I Have removed my previous card detail and attach a new credit card on the very next day but it been 3-4 days, my account is still in suspension, can anybody help me what i have to do?? and how can I remove this suspension.

Regards

John 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for posting in the Community. This sounds like your question is quite account specific and would need discussion of some of your details, so in this instance it might be best to try AdWords support directly to see if they can help.

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry I am not getting you, can you please tell me what kind of other information you require???

Regards

John

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Pleas share your website URL ;

(There are cases when a billing suspension notice is emailed, while the reason is a landing page violation)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is the url of my website:

http://dtwmetroairporttaxicab.com/

Account Customer ID is : 859-821-1710

Regards 

John

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello there;

• You are lacking privacy Policy, while collecting personal information;
  • On my machine, the payment was not a secured transactions

(Those are the immediate violations I noticed ...There could be other violations...)

There is NO other alternative, but to thoroughly read all sections of the Policy together with the site programmer, and to verify compliance of every single section / clause.

I know that is much work to do.... I urge advertisers to that before launching a campaign, to avoid the frustration and the long process of reinstating a suspended account.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir

We have removed the option in which we require the personal information from the customer like Credit card, so that customer do not need to provide their personal information on the website.  you can rewiew the following page for the changes:

http://dtwmetroairporttaxicab.com/Reservation.html

and I have Upload a landing page for the website as well ie.

http://dtwmetroairporttaxicab.com/landing.php

Thanks & Regards

John

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

If yo think that the site now complies, you may resubmit it using the link at the bottom of the Policy page.

Remeber : there is a limit to number of times you may resubmit a website, asking for a review. Make sure you comply with ALL sections!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir,

Can you please send me link where, I have to submitt the website for the review.

Thanks & Regards

John

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi;

Here you are;

Fix a suspended site

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en