AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended account Due to billing verification failure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me, I just opened my account yesterday and today I was suspended after payment cleared.

My Account Name is Victor Martinez

Website Geekremoterepair.com

Customer ID:113-186-5606

I used my mothers card to pay $25, before that I had a applied a promotional cupon that works only when you spend 25.

My mothers name and billing information are correct. However I was suspended. I did Remove my name from the account and added my girlfriend and her Debt Card Giselle Gonzalez. to see if this would fix the issue. But im still suspended with no luck, no human help because I keep getting redirected to a voice message saying my account is suspeneded.

I will do anything to fix this issue, google is the only advertising site that works. Please someone help me

Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account Suspension due to billing and then policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me, I just opened my account yesterday and today I was suspended after payment cleared.

My Account Name is Victor Martinez

Website Geekremoterepair.com

Customer ID:113-186-5606

I used my mothers card to pay $25, before that I had a applied a promotional cupon that works only when you spend 25.

My mothers name and billing information are correct. However I was suspended. I did Remove my name from the account and added my girlfriend and her Debt Card Giselle Gonzalez. to see if this would fix the issue. But im still suspended with no luck, no human help because I keep getting redirected to a voice message saying my account is suspeneded.

I will do anything to fix this issue, google is the only advertising site that works. Please someone help me

:smileysad:

Re: Account Suspension due to billing and then policy

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello geekremoterepai and welcome;

Let's see what we can do;

But first, I want to make sure I got you right:

The billing details/ info that you entered in  the billing tab (on the AdWords account) - do the completely match her details has shown / registered with the credit card issuer? (Including her name properly spelled, zip code, address, etc...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account Suspension due to billing and then policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

First of all, I would like to start by saying thanks for taking the time to read my situation, and reply I really appreciate it.

Yes I have made 100% sure that billing information / Profile and Debt card name and address all match to the needle in the hopes of having my re-instated.