AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Account - billing issue

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have come accross the exact same situation. I have done nothing wrong and my acount was in credit, yet Google are saying they cannot verify my billing information.

I'm not sure how that is possible because the account transactions were going through fine.

Also, I offered to provide ID and a card and the agent on chat said that couldn't help.

Please help!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had my account suspended saying:

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified. 

Not sure why the billing couldn't be verified. I had 10k in credit on the accoutn and all my payments are going through.
Not sure why Google is suspending me and refusing my business, I have done nothing wrong.

Re: Reported problem with payments via DirecPay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Could this be why Google haven't been able to verify billing information?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Jason, account verification is not affected by the billing bug. It's only for credits.

I'll escalated your case for investigation and you should hear from our team soon.

Thanks for your patience,
Rashmi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the help Rashmi, I look forward to your response.

Re: Suspended Account - billing issue

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jason85, 

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, I'm not able to troubleshoot your account specific query on the forum. I escalated your issue to the AdWords Support team. Somebody will reach out to you. Don't forget to check your mailbox and keep us posted on the result.

Best,

Zee
G+

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Jason/85,

I was informed that you received a detail information on your issue. Please check your mailbox.

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.