AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Suspend account for not verified billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My customer ID is :130-388-4714

I opened account early in April and completed billing information. The add was running for a week and I did manual payments with my cc in the profile.It was stopped running because account balance was exhausted. I didn't run the add because I need to do research and some changes on keywords. Two days ago I got an email from Adwords that my account is suspended because they couldn't verify billing information however I didn't change any information in my billing profile and my cc is active and has no problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Suspend account for not verified billing information

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Please do not reveal your ID on the forum. Plus, if you want people to assist you, do share the email Google sent you & try & explain about your website. Also, share your URL.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Suspend account for not verified billing information

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Please do not reveal your ID on the forum. Plus, if you want people to assist you, do share the email Google sent you & try & explain about your website. Also, share your URL.