AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Still getting billing emails from adwords account that Is not mine

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All.

I am still getting billing emails for an adwords account that I am no longer associated to. The account belonged to a company I used to work for but I have since transferred it to one of my ex-employees but Im still getting emails to my personal google account that I set the account up with in the first place. When I go to the adwords control panel, nothing is there. Its very worrying because it seems that the company is now in debt with Google and I dont want them chasing me.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anthony B
September 2015

Re: Still getting billing emails from adwords account that Is not mine

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Anthony,

Do these emails contain a 10 digit customer ID number? If so, I'd recommend that you contact AdWords Support and ask this!

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes Kathleen they did. What's the best way to contact them as I tried to email them twice but I've had no reply?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Anthony,
I'm going to look into this for you.

Kathleen

Still getting billing emails from adwords account that Is not mine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi anthony 

I am also getting such billing emails from google adwords .i used this service for my friend's company only for one month .and i cancelled all the orders and also my credit card from google adwords.But i paid last 2 month ago $350 and i wrote mail them but came no reply so i paid them from my account without knowing why and using adwords .Now again i got yesterday mail to pay my balance due .i dont know where to contact .how did you solved this problem .please reply me ASAP .

Thankyou