AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Still getting billing emails from adwords account that Is not mine

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All.

I am still getting billing emails for an adwords account that I am no longer associated to. The account belonged to a company I used to work for but I have since transferred it to one of my ex-employees but Im still getting emails to my personal google account that I set the account up with in the first place. When I go to the adwords control panel, nothing is there. Its very worrying because it seems that the company is now in debt with Google and I dont want them chasing me.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anthony B
September 2015

Re: Still getting billing emails from adwords account that Is not mine

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Anthony,

Do these emails contain a 10 digit customer ID number? If so, I'd recommend that you contact AdWords Support and ask this!

Kathleen

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anthony B
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Anthony,

Do these emails contain a 10 digit customer ID number? If so, I'd recommend that you contact AdWords Support and ask this!

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes Kathleen they did. What's the best way to contact them as I tried to email them twice but I've had no reply?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Anthony,
I'm going to look into this for you.

Kathleen

Still getting billing emails from adwords account that Is not mine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi anthony 

I am also getting such billing emails from google adwords .i used this service for my friend's company only for one month .and i cancelled all the orders and also my credit card from google adwords.But i paid last 2 month ago $350 and i wrote mail them but came no reply so i paid them from my account without knowing why and using adwords .Now again i got yesterday mail to pay my balance due .i dont know where to contact .how did you solved this problem .please reply me ASAP .

Thankyou