AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Someone is running Adwords on our Site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone is running adwords on our site www.grandvictorianlodge.com and we are not able to run adwords ourselves.

We need to find out who has this running.

I need to contact them to stop.  It is a small amount and the possibly do not even know they are paying for it.

Please advise who or what company is doing this.

We need to run adwords for our business.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Someone is running Adwords on our Site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

why someone would pay money to promote a site he/ she does not own?

Could it be someone within your organization?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a small bed and breakfast.  We want to run ads on our site.  We have no idea who has this account.

We need for the billing dept. to find out for us who is being billed for PPC.

I do not understand this either.  Google should be able to know who is running ads for our site.  It is not rocket science.

We authorize google to cancel the adwords being run now so that we can go in and create our own adwords account.

I need for someone to put a little extra effort into this for us.  Our season opens in May and we need to get our ads out there.

If you need a number to call I can give it to you for our business if you need our authorization to cancel the existing account.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration and disappointment. However, this is an account specific issue. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I already went in this circle before.  Under the link you gave me,  which is the avenue you suggest using?

There are multilple choices.

Are you saying to use the email route?

I need to converse with someone who can access my google adwords account for our website domain that we own.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

CALL your local Google office; (Using the number on the list)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been talking to them at this number for 2 weeks.  Steven Vinson is the person.

His company is hired out by google for the adwords campaign.

I need to contact someone within google to discuss this situation.

Please give me an option that will work.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

The numbers on the list I gave are of Google customer service. (Not of a 3rd party).

These are the only numbers available.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Right.  Thanks for the extra effort.