AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Simple report to see multiple client billings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We manage 10-15 clients through MCC.

All billings run through our CC.

When we get a charge for a billing we want to associate that with a client in our accounting software.

However, with so many bills coming through at various times through the month we have to manually pull up each account one by one until we find which client was billed which amount.

Is there a way to simply see a report through MCC of ALL the client's billings that summarizes which account was charge what and when?

This seems like a really simple process request but I can't find it anywhere.

Other alternatives which would help --

• the ability to create an email alert when a client is billed and for it to be sent to the MCC email account with billing / invoice info
  • a REFERENCE comment able to be added to the CC charge as it goes through so when it comes thorugh on the bank statement it indicates Google Adwords / {Account Name}
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Simple report to see multiple client billings

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Kelly, 

Thanks for posting.

One thing you could try would be to go to the 'My Client Centre' tab in your MCC account and then change your date range to the appropriate billing period. Then if you look at the cost column you could see how much each account in your MCC has cost over that billing time period. 

Hope that helps a little. 

A.