AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Showing monthly costs/payments

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I used to be able to see the monthly cost/payment totals in the billing section. Now all I can see it the individual payments in each month and not the total amount paid in each month.  How do I show total amounts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Showing monthly costs/payments

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Could you check if you're looking at 'All Transactions' or just 'Payments' under Billing Summary? Also check the date range from the top right corner.

Feel free to write back if that doesn't help!

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
None of those suggestions show the total amount paid for a given time period. Even the monthly invoices no longer have a total amount paid for that month, just shows individual payments made.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hmm... Are you sure you're looking at invoices? Sometimes it so happens that individual payments are mistaken for invoices. Line items that say 'Automatic Payment' or 'Payment' are individual payments. Invoices can be found above each month's transaction history. Could you share a screenshot of the page you're looking at? Of course, grey out all sensitive info like customer ID and any other info you consider private.

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar