AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Shame on Google!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For suspending account without reason - just to keep their advertising coupon..

3 Expert replyverified_user

Google suspended campaign without reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just to keep their billing coupon, how pathetic!...

Shame on Google!!!

Re: Google suspended campaign without reason

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Bikier222;

It is clear that you are upset. Can you be more specific?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, but I don't believe them.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Hello Biker222,

It seems that you may have received a Coupon at the same time as your account was suspended. Is that right?

Please note that the suspension of an account is taken very seriously. It never happens without a reason.

E
Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Biker222,

I understand that your account got suspended after using a coupon to open it. Please note that there are certain rules to using coupons which are usually given to you with the coupon and you can also read them here: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=1310885&guide=1308259&page=guide.c...

For example coupons can only be used for new accounts, only 1 coupon person customer, the coupon has to be issued for your country etc.

If you still believe the account your account was suspended in error, please explain the situation and we can try to help!

Karl

If you think you did not

Re: Shame on Google!!!

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.