AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

SVCS APPS & ADWS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A bit embarrassed to admit this, but I've been paying for two (2) Google related charges on my business credit card for what seems like forever. 

Having said that, I recently sold my business and unfortunately the charges continue. How can I find out exactly what they are "attached" to I can get them to stop. One is for SVCSAPPS and the other is identified as "ADWS" followed by a ten digit number.

Thanks,

Mitch

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

SVCS APPS & ADWS

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your best option in these circumstances is probably going to be to contact your local support office. You can find their telephone number here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en-GB&authuser=0

They should be able to help resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

SVCS APPS & ADWS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Mitch S

The ADWS could be an Adwords. If you have sold your business I am guessing it's unlikely that you will have access. However Your Ten Digit number could be reference to what Google call a Customer identification number which would be something like XXX-XXX-XXXX. If you're based in the UK the best advice I can give you would be to give Google a call and speak to them directly about what to do next. Their helpline is 0800 169 0409. Let me know if I can be of more support. 

Re: SVCS APPS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am here on the West Coast in California and would really like to know who is receiving that money so I can stop the automatic withdrawals.

thank you

Mitch Schneider
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

SVCS APPS & ADWS

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your best option in these circumstances is probably going to be to contact your local support office. You can find their telephone number here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en-GB&authuser=0

They should be able to help resolve your issue.

Re: SVCS APPS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Why is this number for a UK number when I live in California, USA? I don’t understand why I can’t call someone here…