AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

SVCS APPS & ADWS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A bit embarrassed to admit this, but I've been paying for two (2) Google related charges on my business credit card for what seems like forever. 

Having said that, I recently sold my business and unfortunately the charges continue. How can I find out exactly what they are "attached" to I can get them to stop. One is for SVCSAPPS and the other is identified as "ADWS" followed by a ten digit number.

Thanks,

Mitch

1 Expert replyverified_user

SVCS APPS & ADWS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Mitch S

The ADWS could be an Adwords. If you have sold your business I am guessing it's unlikely that you will have access. However Your Ten Digit number could be reference to what Google call a Customer identification number which would be something like XXX-XXX-XXXX. If you're based in the UK the best advice I can give you would be to give Google a call and speak to them directly about what to do next. Their helpline is 0800 169 0409. Let me know if I can be of more support. 

Re: SVCS APPS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am here on the West Coast in California and would really like to know who is receiving that money so I can stop the automatic withdrawals.

thank you

Mitch Schneider
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May

SVCS APPS & ADWS

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your best option in these circumstances is probably going to be to contact your local support office. You can find their telephone number here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en-GB&authuser=0

They should be able to help resolve your issue.

Re: SVCS APPS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Why is this number for a UK number when I live in California, USA? I don’t understand why I can’t call someone here…