AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Run ads until budget is finished

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Adwords switched from annual payments to automatic payments. I think I read that you need to ask to be switched to manual. I have a specific budget and I want my ads to run until there is no more budget. How to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Run ads until budget is finished

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @BernieSanders C,

You're good to go!

There is no option you can manually switch into manual payment - So you need to contact Adwords Express for this matter either by phone or filling out the contact phone:

1) United States 1-866-246-6453 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday - Friday English, Spanish

2) https://support.google.com/adwords/express/contact/none_of_the_above

Thanks,
Jason

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @BernieSanders C

Welcome to the community!

First of all, you need to know:

Manual payments unavailable in some countries

The option to sign up for or switch to manual payments is now no longer available for AdWords Express advertisers in the U.S., UK, Italy, Japan, Australia, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, and New Zealand.

Before you switch to manual, you also need to:

Pay your account balance, as well as any additional costs from your account from the last seven days. This ensures that your ads keep running once you're on manual payments.

For example, if your current balance is $20 and your costs from the last seven days is $50, you'll need to make a payment of $70 in order to switch to manual payments.

After you've paid your current balance and the additional costs from the last seven days, contact AdWords Express support to complete the switching process.

Thanks,
Jason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have a balance in my account, and don't have any outstanding balance. So what are the steps to switch to manual payments? Thanks!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @BernieSanders C,

You're good to go!

There is no option you can manually switch into manual payment - So you need to contact Adwords Express for this matter either by phone or filling out the contact phone:

1) United States 1-866-246-6453 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday - Friday English, Spanish

2) https://support.google.com/adwords/express/contact/none_of_the_above

Thanks,
Jason