AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Run A Campaigns for 10Days only, I can spend not more than 20$. what should be the daily budget?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know to set daily budget 30.4 Days are considered for billing, what can I do to control that 20% exceeded Cap? and set a budget for considering 10days as running time for a campaign.

Also, Max CPC does it play any part if I bid over the amount the I have set as Daily Budget?
Please Consider that this is the only campaign I want to Run.

And I am A participant in GOMC, Thus the billing and over-delivery of getting the charged amount back, is that possible in our case if we get overcharged compared to Daily Budget?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Run A Campaigns for 10Days only, I can spend not more than 20$. what should be the daily budget?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @raghav s

In general, daily budget x 30.4 days cannot be prorated for 10 days. The total spends for 10 days may or may not exceed the assigned daily budget x 10 + 20%. 

However, if there's any GOMC specific guideline, you can contact AdWords Support to know about the same. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.