AdWords
761 members online now
761 members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Ripped off for over $1000 dollars by Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had the EXACT thing happen to me.  I understood my campaign to be stopped but then realized that it was still live on EXPRESS rather than just Adwords.  My company just threw away $1,650.  Unbelievable.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alexander,

AdWords and AdWords Express are completely different products. Stopping one does not stop the other. 

I realize you know this now, but I want to make sure others that find this thread understand this clearly. Altering or editing one system does absolutely nothing to the other.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alexander,

AdWords and AdWords Express are completely different products. Stopping one does not stop the other. 

I realize you know this now, but I want to make sure others that find this thread understand this clearly. Altering or editing one system does absolutely nothing to the other.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand that now, James.  Wish I could've not paid such a heavy price for this realization.  That Google has separate products that do the same thing with one being called Google AdWords and another called Google AdWords Express absolutely blows my mind.

I virtually could not be less impressed by the entirety of my experience with Google (particularly relative to Facebook, Yelp, and others we have worked with).

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I do understand, sir. 

If you could take a few minutes and send your thoughts & feedback directly to the AdWords team, it would be appreciated and help shape the future for these great products. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just opened up the account and i haven't set up any territory or daily limit, first i have got charged $560, of course i have disputed!!! they terminate my account and today collection agency sent me an email for another $1200 charge!!! this is rip off and not honest business