AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Review Billing when add new campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I add new Campaign in Account for target Vietnam.

with budget : 600vnđ ~ 20usd.

so why it review billing?

and how many time we can fix it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Review Billing when add new campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi nvhieu88,

I am assuming that you got some message related to Billing while creating the campaign. Could you please elaborate more on this?

When you go to the Billing Tab, does it give you proper information as to how many clicks and what cost has been accrued on daily basis?

What is the current status of your ads? If you hover mouse over the speech bubble of the keyword, does it show that it triggers ad or not?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi pankaj1782

Thanks for your reply

I have a client is running 2 week ago with budget 100vnđ / day. Now I add more 9 campaign on this client and total budget is 600k vnđ

I check on bubble is show: Review billing 2-3 days.

Current Status ads is approve

I send mail support for Google, and I just recive: Susspend Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Is your client on pre pay billing system?

If yes then what is the current balance in the account if you go to Billing Tab?

Please note that if balance is exhausted, the ads wont serve.

You said that the account is suspended. What reason has been given in the email?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yes I have 19vnđ not pay for google. But Visa not Decline

Reason suspend :

Dear Advertiser, Thank you for your email.

After reviewing your account, it has come to our attention that your Google AdWords accounts do not comply with our Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account, and any related accounts you may have created, have been suspended.

As you may recall, the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed to when you signed up for AdWords state that Google reserves the right to review and stop running any ads when deemed necessary. You can review these Terms and Conditions here: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi nvhieu88,

I will suggest you to contact Adwords phone support ASAP in order to get the more account specific insights.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok thank pankai1782.

^^

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello nvhieu88,

Thanks for posting in the Community Forum! It looks like, based on the email that you recieved, your account has been suspended. This can happen for many reasons, ranging from misuse of coupons, issues with verifying forms of payment, to egregious issues with our landing page quality guidelines. I would follow pankaj1782's advise of reaching out to email or phone support, as they will be able to address the suspension and, possibly, request a re-review of your account.

I hope that we can get your ads up and running again!

Thanks,

Brian D.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your support,

I would have contact to Google support. and it's running.

But now I have a trouble. I Create new MCC for my customer, and in MCC I create many Client. But hold is not running. error is: Keywords don't trigger ads. Ads is approve.

I send email for google. but Form new email is change. and reply from google is slow. we have another way to contact?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello nvhieu88,

I would suggest that you select 'Contact AdWords' in the upper right-hand corner of this pate to see what options are available for you in terms of support. It sounds likely that the accounts in question are under review. Sometimes, when an account is newly created, it can go under review while we confirm billing information and policy compliance. I would suggest that you contact support so that they can check on the status of these accounts.

Hopefully we can get everything up and running soon!

Brian D.