AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Resolving Suspended Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is Suspended due to an old expired CC on file for my AdWords account when Google tried to bill for the service 8 months ago.  I paid the past due amount and updated the card info on my account.  I then emailed support to reinstate the account.  I followed all directions in the response email and still my account is Suspended! I tried calling and no one can help.  The auto message hangs up on me or a receptionist tells me to email support, which I already did multiple times!!!

Can anyone help me?!  This has been the worst customer service I've ever experienced and I love Google products so I'm very disappointed.

Dave

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Resolving Suspended Account

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi David,

I know this is disappointing news, but unfortunately we do not have access to your account from this Community, and some suspension decisions are truly final. If you have followed the instructions in the email your received, and appealed the decision already, there is nothing else that we will be able to do.

Thanks for your understanding,
Cassie