AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Requesting a refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, my Customer ID is 917-011-3227. My account has been deactivated on 4th march 2017. I have made numerous request for the refund of my remaining balance. None of you ever contacted me regarding the same. All I got is an automated no-reply email from your end nothing related to the refund request. Is there any human being ever taking care of the customer complains? What's stopping you from refunding my money? I have updated my Bank account details several times as well. Why can't you release my remaining fund to my account? Why?

I want my refund as soon as possible. I shall drag you to consumer forum if you keep on ignoring me. Everything has a limit. I have no more patience with you. I have waited long enough. Refund my money within a week time else, we shall see each other in court! Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I want my refund ASAP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Customer ID: 917-011-3227
This is my ad-words ID. My account has been suspended and I deactivate it on March 4th 2017. I have sent many emails regarding the refund for the remaining credit ( ₹3,965.33). But until now no live person ever contacted me. All I got is an automated email from google. I have updated my bank account details for it. My patience has already ran out. Now if I can I will beat the hell out of the person responsible with google ad-words. What do you need more from me in order to get my refund? Why can't a live person contact me other than your stupid automated reply????? Give back my money fast. Give me back my money! refund my money! Refund my remaining credit to my bank account!

I want my remaining balance refunded ASAP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello my account has been deactivated on 4th March 2017. I have made several request for refund for my remaining money. None of you contacted me except your stupid automated email stating about account suspension. I am aware my account has been suspended as a result I deactivated it. When I ask for refund, why do you have to keep on sending me those automated mails about account suspension again and again? Aren't any human beings read the complains? Why can't I talk to a human being when I call your customer service number? At least let me talk to a real human being and solve this out. I am really disappointed.

Requesting a refund

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Pousinngam T,

First off, please understand that this community is not Google AdWords and you are not speaking with Google employees here... so treat us as such and with respect. We are not AdWords Support and we have no authority over them (we are under them). We cannot access accounts and we cannot supersede with refunds, suspensions or billing actions of any kind. 

With that said, I totally get your aggravation with the process. The cancellation of an account or a suspension with a refund involved does take time for the account to be audited thoroughly, ads completed removed from all servers (all over the world), billing to settle out, final amount owed to Google or client (you) determined, amount processed and the refund initiated. Once all of that takes place, the payment source on file has to cooperate and process it before it will finally show up to you (credited to your payment source). Some accounts are processed out in days, some in weeks and others in months. I am not able to speak on the reasons why. 

You can review all of this information carefully and verify you have taken all of the steps.

Kind Regards,

James

Requesting a refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh ok. Well then what's this page for? So this page is like, people come here and ask how to get a job!

Requesting a refund

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

No. There is no self promotion, solicitation of services, posting of hirings or anything like that permitted. We provide assistance to those operating their AdWords accounts.

Cheers,

James 

Requesting a refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok thanks for the information. Would please tell me the right phone number to reach a live person from google adwords? 866-246-6453 this no is only automated voice.

Requesting a refund

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi,

You are welcome. 

In order to speak with someone on any of the phone numbers, someone typically has to enter their AdWords account number in order for it to be routed to the right department. However, if the account is not active, it will typically not be routed to a live operator.

You can attempt to use this interactive page. Go to the bottom and change the country to yours and use the number provided. If you do not get through to a live operator, there are no other numbers you can try.

From there, you can use this interactive web form to give feedback or file a complaint.  

Finally, you can use this contact page to locate mailing addresses to Google Headquarters or offices around the world. 

All the Best,

James

Requesting a refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks again bro. But still I am unable to get in touch with google ad-words. It's really bad. Why it so difficult to reach live person from ad-words? Bro James, you have been a great help to me. Once I get hold of them I will let you know again.